Smartsport is glad to introduce a new site version!
Smartsport.com is moving to a Beta version, which is handier and has greater functionality, compared to the previous one.
This Beta release is the last stage before the stable product version comes out. In the new release, the founders decided to give up unnecessary features and focus on the key points.
What has been done?
• The category of sports bases, which provides both training facilities and accommodation at a specific location has been introduced
• The search technical processes have been redesigned
• The search box is now more convenient and customizable
• The search mechanism is 10x faster
• The search output has a better structure
• Faster order placement process
• The introduction of a training sessions availability calendar
• The homepage features timetables of the sports facilities with the latest information, allowing you to check free time online.
• A new more user-friendly website design
Working with the site has become easier and more visually pleasing. With the new release Smartsport.com has reached a new stage of technological development and made progress as a forward-going company. The new easy-to-use site will make the process of training camp organization and booking online even simpler.
As a beta iteration, Smartsport is planning to implement an online payment service and personal accounts, to satisfy customer demand.
How to save a lot of money and get excellent sport results
What the worlds biggest start-ups conference has brought to SmartSport™
Dmitriy Kachurovskiy held a meeting with Dave Salo, head coach of the University of Southern California swimming team